Here's Something Cute On Me

Here is a photo of my daughter being totally chuffed that her big brother feed her and then insisted that he put the bowl of mashed bananas on her head. Hope this makes you smile.

I know I have been super slack with these posts, it's ok. I have been making a very big effort living in the present recently.

My two little munchkins have been great beacons of positivity. As the world around them is battling a pandemic, they are none the wiser. They have no clue that my O.C.D has tripled in the last few weeks to try and keep them, my family and the whole community safe from this pandemic. They continue to go on with their day, laughing, learning and loving life. They are great teachers at this time. 

Last Friday (20th March 2020) I had a few mum fails, I felt I lied on my resume and that I was totally under-qualified for the role.

8:00am
My little Jedi Anakin was so sweet to help me feed his little sister the mashed bananas. I turned my back for three minutes to book my flu shot and next thing I know she is wearing it on her head. She so happy and giggly away.  I couldn't even get mad, I was laughing so hard. They had an early morning bath.

10:00am
I decided to mow the lawn and get the kids out. I took the kids to the porch, which is in eye sight of grass, (so I could keep an eye out for them) put Princess Aurora in her high chair and I took out paint and paper for Anakin to get creative with. Mid mowing I saw Anakin throwing the paint, it was everywhere on our porch, staining the bricks and grout. I had to abandon the mowing and ended up scrubbing the porch. Anakin squealed in delight when I splashed water everywhere. 

10:30am
So I had to draw bath number 2 for Anakin. While taking of his dirty clothes he also decided he had to go potty ... we didn't make it in time. I had to switch to clean up duties; by the way it was a number two.

After that, I decided to sit on the couch with them and watched Disney movies. Best Friday with my snuggle buddies.

Hope this puts a smile on your face.

Stay healthy and safe people :)



Comments

Popular Posts