A book you have read more than 3 times...

There are so many. But one book I always seem to turn too and can open and read at any point is
Romeo and Juliet. I have read it countless times to the point my book began to fray and now I have three copies.

A timeless love story that always seizes my heart. I love that I can turn to any page and will always find quotes that makes me swoon.

I never tire of Shakespeare's greatest work. It is so sad for me to admit that every time I do watch a movie rendition or read it, I still always wish the ending will change and they will live happily ever after. Even though I know the ending by heart I still turn into a blubbering crying mess.

"I do desire we be better strangers..." even Shakespeare's insults sounded like poetry. If only we still spoke with the Elizabethan tongue. 

Shakespeare commanded his words to romance the world. He made all of us swoon before Edward Cullen and the Herondales. He twisted words into timeless magic. He has and will always be the bar and anti that can't ever be rivalled.

"Romeo, Romeo where for art thou Romeo...
I'm stilling bloody waiting for you!"

What's a book you've read more than 3 times?

Comments

Popular Posts